skip to Main Content

MOHICANS F.C.

MOHICANS were founded in 1869 with about 50 members fielding two XXs.

They played at Battenham Road, Lower Edmonton. In 1873 the club moved to Coleraine Park, Tottenham, five minutes walk from Bruce Grove Station.

They changed at the ‘Red Lion’ pub, Tottenham.

MOHICANS disbanded in 1874.

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Back To Top