skip to Main Content

BELSIZE PARK F.C.

BELSIZE PARK was founded in 1870 with 30 members fielding one XX.

They played at a ground adjoining Belsize Road, 1/4 mile from Swiss Cottage Station and changed at the ‘Britannia Hotel’ in Belsize Road.

Many of the Belsize Park players joined Harlequins.

BELSIZE PARK disbanded in 1880.

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Back To Top