QUEEN’S HOUSE F.C.
QUEEN’S HOUSE was founded in 1867.
The club was founded by 3 sets of Greenwich-born brothers Rowland and Edward Hill, Cameron, Malcolm and Walter Hewitt and Tom, Fred and Sydney Fry. The club was named after the Queen’s House (nowadays part of the National Maritime Museum) in Greenwich, which happened to be the birthplace of Rowland and Edward Hill.
QUEEN’S HOUSE disbanded in 1883.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER