LAUSANNE was founded in 1867 with about 60 members fielding two XXs.
Lausanne played Association and Rugby football at the Rosemary Branch Grounds (this was immediately east of Blake’s Road which still exists today but now the North Peckham estate covers the entire area) 15 minutes walk from Peckham Rye Station. Lausanne changed at the ‘Rosemary Branch’, Southampton Street, Peckham. In 1874 the club moved to New Cross Gate, then, in 1875, to Dulwich, five minutes walk from North Dulwich Station, and they change at the ‘Greyhound’ pub.
LAUSANNE disbanded in 1881.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER