skip to Main Content

RAVENSCOURT PARK F.C.

RAVENSCOURT PARK was founded in 1865 by former pupils at Rugby School.

At the time they were often referred to as ‘The Old Rugbeians Club’ (although Richmond FC probably attracted just as many former Rugby School pupils throughout the late 1860s and early 1870s).

RAVENSCOURT PARK disbanded in 1878.

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Back To Top