RAVENSCOURT PARK 1871 T-SHIRT
The Ravenscourt Park 1871 T-shirt is made with a heavyweight organic combed cotton which gives it a hard wearing yet soft and comfortable finish.
A classic crew neck and a semi-fitted cut ensure a flattering fit, whilst the traditional block print of the distinctive heraldic eagle logo and the formation date of the club gives the T-shirt crisp, stylish detailing.
100% Organic Combed Cotton
Traditional block printed club logo
1871 Embroidered on back of neck
1871 tab on side of shirt
Double-needle stitched the bottom and sleeve hems for extra durability
RAVENSCOURT PARK F.C.
Founder members of the Rugby Football Union.
Founded in 1865 by former pupils of Rugby School.
Ravenscourt Park, their name was often shortened to ‘Ravens’, played at Bedford Park close to Turnham Green.
The club used the ‘Queen of England’ pub (now The Duchess of Cambridge) on Goldhawk Road as their headquarters.
Ravenscourt Park disbanded by 1880.
Organic cotton T-shirts are individually packaged with a Black&Blue 1871 swing tag in a poly bag.
Postage is determined at the check-out.