skip to Main Content

LAW CLUB F.C.

Law, or the LAW CLUB as they were known, were founded in 1870.

They were a closed club for members of the legal profession. They played only on Wednesdays, and were nomadic, although their secretary was based at Lincoln’s Inn Fields.

LAW CLUB disbanded in 1874.

SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Back To Top