RAVENSCOURT PARK 1871 RUGBY SHIRT
The Ravenscourt Park 1871 rugby shirt is made with a heavyweight slub cotton which gives the shirt a hard wearing yet soft and comfortable finish.
This heritage ‘old school’ shirt combines vintage colour dyes with a distressed wash to produce a nicely worn-in look and feel.
The letter ‘F’ is sewn on to a square patch on the back of the shirt in recognition that letters, as well as numbers, were used in the past.
Heavy duty slub cotton to give it a pre-worn feel
Embroidered Ravenscourt Park logo
Embroidered 1871 detailing on the back of the neck
Letter ‘F’ patch sewn on the back of the shirt
Two rubber button placket
Made in Portugal
RAVENSCOURT PARK F.C.
Founder members of the Rugby Football Union.
Founded in 1865 by former pupils of Rugby School.
Ravenscourt Park, their name was often shortened to ‘Ravens’, played at Bedford Park close to Turnham Green.
The club used the ‘Queen of England’ pub (now The Duchess of Cambridge) on Goldhawk Road as their headquarters.
Ravenscourt Park disbanded by 1880.
All our rugby shirts are folded with tissue paper and come with a swing tag in a Black&Blue 1871 cotton drawstring bag.
As we hate too much packaging waste, the drawstring bag comes in useful as a laundry bag when travelling or simply to store your plastic bags in the car ready to use when shopping.
Postage for the shirts are determined at the checkout page.